At ECR, Safety is No Accident!
On site employees have received training and certification in programs such as:
- 4-hour asbestos awareness
- OSHA 10-Hour-Construction
- Forklift and P.I.V. training.
- Lock out and Tag out operations.
- 40-hour Hazwoper*
- Confined space.
East Coast Resurfacing Safety and Health Programs Include:
- Silicosis Prevention Plan.
- Task Specific P.P.E. Requirements.
- Job Hazard Assessment Reports.
- Hearing Loss Prevention Program.
- A Designated Safety Committee.
- We have a pro active approach to safety. Upon our request, OSHA has visited our facility and job sites. The personal at OSHA have been instrumental in helping us tweak our safety policies and procedures. The information provided by OSHA has resulted in an even safer workplace. We strongly suggest that anyone serious about safety, team up with OSHA. Safety comes first.
Your employees and customers deserve it!
A copy of our Safety and Health Manual is available by request.
Your Facility will be safe and secure. All East Coast Resurfacing employees are required to pass a five year, state and federal criminal background check performed by Choicepoint or Wakenhut.
All ECR employees are randomly drug screened bi-annually. These Drug Screenings are conducted by the Holyoke Hospital.
ECR employs a full time E.H. & S. compliance officer to insure all regulations as required by OSHA are complied with.
Top of the line equipment
To comply with and exceed the E.H.&S. guidelines of companies such as Pratt & Whitney, Electric Boat and Biersdorf, much of our equipment has been modified.
With these one-of-a-kind upgrades to already top of the line equipment, we have achieved the following:
- Lower decibel levels
- Improved dust control
- Reduced F.O.D.
- Quicker Project turn around
Our improvements include:
- ECR fabricated power distribution units
- ECR customized dust collection systems
- ECR fabricated “Dead man” power cut off switches for bulk mixes (patent pending)
- ECR fabricated Safety Compliance Center (patent pending)
- ECR is a certified/preferred, and trusted vendor for major companies
- East Coast Resurfacing has a proven track record of successful projects with some well-known and major companies including: Smith and Wesson, Electric Boat, The Dept. of Defense, General Electric, Biersdorf, U.S. Navy, N.A.V.S.E.A., Pratt & Whitney, U.S. Surgical, Hamilton Sunstrand, University of Massachusetts, NASCAR C.W.E., Air National Guard, Trumpf, Pfizer, MA State 1/4 Master, MA State Police, Sikorsky, NY Transit Authority, Delta Airlines, Unilever, CB Richard Ellis, Con Edison, New York Port Authority, NY Yankees, Bayer Pharmaceutical, Boeing, West Point Academy, University of Connecticut, D.E.A., Anheuser Busch.